Grow Your Portfolio With Confidence
It doesn’t matter whether you’re new to real estate investing in Idaho Falls or you’re a proven investor. You need to make smart investment decisions today to ensure greater cash flow tomorrow — and for years to come.
We offer several real estate investing services to guide you through the buying or building process and set you up for long-term returns.
You want to create passive income through real estate, but you’d like some guidance. Our Portfolio Builder service does more than help you find properties. It’s a turnkey approach to buying and managing your income properties.
First, we take the time to understand your goals and develop specific criteria to meet your goals. For example, if you want to create $30,000 of passive income per year, how do we get your money to work most effectively for you? (What type of property is ideal? How old should it be? Etc.)
Once we have a clear vision, we take care of the time-consuming legwork for you. We not only find and send you property details. We also provide a simple financial analysis of each property. We take care of negotiating the deal for you. And when your sale is complete, we manage your property for you.
It’s a turnkey solution. In fact, we have some out-of-state investors who have never seen the properties they own. They simply look for their monthly statements and returns each month.
Are you a good fit for Portfolio Builder? The answer may be yes if any of the following apply:
- • You like the idea of a systematic approach to real estate investing.
- • You want to make smart investment decisions for the long-term (not just for the next 12 months).
- • You know you want to diversify your money in real estate, but aren’t sure exactly where to start.
- • You don’t want to get bogged down in the day-to-day details and responsibilities of managing your real estate. (Your time is valuable!)
- • You’ve had poor experiences with other property management companies.
Are you considering building 50 to 1000 units from the ground up? One of the biggest mistakes we see real estate investors make is waiting until after construction to think through rental optimization considerations.
Turn to Jacob Grant for strategic advice on how to get the highest rental return per square foot. Gathering this insight early in the planning process can help you create a smarter construction plan. You’ll know exactly where to invest your dollars in your finishes, space planning and construction.
With our proprietary process, you’ll learn:
- • How many units to add to a particular market and the absorption rate you can expect.
- • The right mix of one-, two and three-bedroom units for higher occupancy and higher retention.
- • The amenities (building and structural) that will optimize your rental rates and provide the highest returns.
- • Whether garages will increase your returns per square foot and how you should structure them.
- • The finishes that will bring in the highest returns.
- • The kind of floor plan(s) that will provide the highest return per square foot.
This real estate investing service may be ideal for you if any of the following apply:
- • You’re considering building a large community or multifamily project (50 to 1000 units).
- • You’re excited about “playing in front of the puck” and gaining an advantage over the rest of the market.
- • You’re nervous about the property management of your new development.
- • You want to see whether our work styles will be a good fit for each other before you commit to property management with Jacob Grant.