Jacob Grant Proudly Manages Homes for Rent in Idaho Falls, ID
Summary of Rental Qualifications and Application Process
- Government Issued ID
- Verification of income (pay stubs from the last 90 Days, 2 years tax returns if self -employed, or Letter of Employment)
- Landlord contact info for last 2 years
- Pet photo provided with application (if applicable)
- All adults age 18+ must apply & pay a $40 app fee
Security Deposits and Move In Costs
Reasons to be Declined
- Income less than 3x monthly rent
- Any eviction judgments within the last 10 years
- Collections from landlords, Write Off, or Judgement
- Less than 75.0% of accounts are in good standing
- Non-discharged bankruptcies
- We do not allow pets less than 6mo old, and we cannot rent to aggressive breeds.
- Negative Landlord Reference
- Criminal records are reviewed on a case by case basis and may be grounds for denial.
Our Current Vacancies in Idaho Falls
Contact Jacob Grant for your Idaho Falls Rental Home Needs
Need a repair?
Please fill in a work order form so we can get an expert to take care of it quickly. Please note that some maintenance work is the responsibility of the tenant. If a service call is made and the problem is a tenant responsibility, the tenant will be charged at the regular service rate. For more information, check out our maintenance FAQ here.
If you’re shopping around for a new rental home in Idaho Falls, but want to keep staying in a Jacob Grant-managed property, check out our available listings.
In the meantime, please give us 30 days’ notice before you move so you can get your security deposit back. Find out more details here.
Got a Different Request?
If you have other concerns or questions regarding your lease, please email us and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Read Our Success Stories