We Want to Make Great Use of Your Time
So if you’re choosing a property manager in Idaho Falls, we’ll share upfront: We aren’t the right fit for every real estate investor and property owner.
We tend to work well with:
- • Successful entrepreneurs who want to make smart decisions to grow their real estate portfolios in and around Idaho Falls.
- • Savvy property owners who like the idea of an objective, business approach to their property management.
Jacob Grant May Be a Good Fit for You If You:
- • Have a long-term approach to investing (five to 10+ years, not month to month).
- • Understand your property is a business that needs to be run well. Your Profit and Loss Statement is more than rental income and a management fee. You have expenses and a margin with money coming in and out.
- • Want to play a strategic, hands-off role in the management of your properties, not a tactical, day-to-day role. Your time is valuable.
- • Value expert counsel, so you can make smarter decisions for your investment properties.
- • Have a delayed gratification philosophy. You recognize there are times when investing a dollar today will give you two dollars tomorrow.
Do You Have a Business Mindset?
You’re more likely to value our approach if you have a business mindset. This means:
- • You’ve purchased (or built) your properties to achieve financial goals.
- • It’s important to you to have your properties expertly managed.
- • You want your property manager to be accountable to a budget.
- • You don’t have the time or desire to learn the day-to-day details of being a property manager (if you’re new to real estate investing).
- • You choose to surround yourself with strategic partners whom you can trust for their advice and decision-making.